Cold Coffee Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder from Cartloot
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar , powdered, adjustable
- 1/2 cup Ice cream , vanilla or chocolate
- Ice cubes , as required
How to make Cold Coffee Recipe
- To start making the Cold Coffee recipe, keep all the mentioned ingredients ready.
- After that take a blender and add milk, required sugar and coffee powder. Blend it for about 30 seconds.
- Open the jar and add ice cubes. If you want a thick coffee, add less ice cubes. Lid the jar and blend it again for about 30 to 40 seconds till everything is mixed properly.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon ice cream in the coffee to add an extra flavor to the coffee.
- Pour it in the glass and sprinkle some coffee powder on the top.
- Serve Cold Coffee along with any other Sandwich of your choice for a weekday breakfast or enjoy it with your family after a tiring day at work.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
Recent Posts Home
Pav Bhaji Pizza , Pav Bhaji, pizza pav bhaji, recipe, Food, biryani, maggi, recipes, manchurian, cartloot, cartlootonlineshopping, screen protector, mobile accessories, hairstyles, earbuds, headphones, Tea, safety pin, incense stick, cover, hair care, baby care, PPE Kit, Festivals, Diwali, Snacks, USA, spices, noodles, red label tea, oats, Indian Food Online, , Indian Grocery online, Maggi Pazzta Cheesy Tomato, Maggi Pazzta Cheesy Tomato twist, Maggi Pazzta, Indian snacks, Instant pazzta, Indian Spices Online, spices and their uses, Indian Spices, spices, Maggi noodles flavours Maggi Masala Noodles Maggi Masala Veg Atta Noodles Maggi Masala Oats Noodles Maggi Special Masala Noodles Maggi Desi Cheesy Noodles Maggi Tomato Chatpata Noodles Maggi No Onion No Garlic Noodles Maggi Chicken Noodles Spicy Garlic, maggi oats, oats noodles, healthy oats, maggi oats noodles, Navratna hair oil, HimaniNavratna hair oil, Ayurvedic oil, uses of HimaniNavratna hair oil, artificial jewellery, Bangles from India, bangles, Indian bangles, crafted jewellery, imitation jewelry, kurti, Women kurta, varieties of Kurtis, Women’s kurti, Indian traditional wear, traditional wear, modern wear, artificial jewelry for women, artificial jewelry, jewelry shopping online, Tips for Buying Women's Artificial Jewellery, women kurta, cotton kurta, cotton kurta benefits, wedding jewelry, Jewelry of India, Indian traditional wear, jewelry shopping, online Shopping, jewelry purchases,