Cold Coffee Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder from Cartloot
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar , powdered, adjustable
- 1/2 cup Ice cream , vanilla or chocolate
- Ice cubes , as required
How to make Cold Coffee Recipe
- To start making the Cold Coffee recipe, keep all the mentioned ingredients ready.
- After that take a blender and add milk, required sugar and coffee powder. Blend it for about 30 seconds.
- Open the jar and add ice cubes. If you want a thick coffee, add less ice cubes. Lid the jar and blend it again for about 30 to 40 seconds till everything is mixed properly.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon ice cream in the coffee to add an extra flavor to the coffee.
- Pour it in the glass and sprinkle some coffee powder on the top.
- Serve Cold Coffee along with any other Sandwich of your choice for a weekday breakfast or enjoy it with your family after a tiring day at work.