Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
Aug 21, 2018 18:00:47 PM Published in Cancellations and Returns 426 Views.
Yes, the freebie has to be returned along with the product.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
- Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the CartLoot's Returns Policy?
- How do returns work?
- I see the 'Cancel' button but I can't click on it. Why?
- How long does it take to cancel an order?
- What is the Buyer Protection policy?
- What are the checks done for an item that I'm returning?
- How can I return or exchange an item?
- When is a return of an item not possible?
- How can I know the status of my refund?
- What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- When are refunds given?
- I ordered a wrong item. Can I return it?
- What should I do if I find the package open or tampered on delivery?
- Why have I been asked to ship the item?
- I have requested for a return for my item. When will it happen?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
- I've still not received the refund in my bank account.
- What are the refund timelines if I cancel or return a product?
- How should be the packing for Refund or replacement of my order?