Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Multigrain & Fruits
About the merchandise
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Multigrain & Fruits could also be a complementary food for babies from 12 to 24 months. While infants and kids have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Multigrain & Fruits Cereal provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein. Rich in iron, it is also a cause of 16 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the center of Nestle since its beginning.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the advice of a doctor on the need for its use and thus the right method of its use. Infant food is not the only source of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Ingredients: flour (Atta) (35.1%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32%) and Sugar), Cereal corn barley mix flakes (Corn flour (6.2%), Malted barley flour (1.8%), Sugar, Milk solids (0.1%) and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Sugar, fruit crush concentrate (6.1%), Milk solids (4.4%), soyabean oil , Dehydrated apple (1.9%), Cherry rice flakes (Cherry puree (0.5%), Maltodextrin, Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.03%)), Minerals* and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulphate and copper sulphate . #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Multigrain and fruits baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 12 to 24 months
- Essential nutrients for growth: A cause of 16 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in protein: Provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein in 2 serves
- The goodness of healthy factor: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to relax , measure 75 ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic education of Infant food is most essential for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should instantly be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. confirm the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Type||:||Mixed Fruits, Multi Grain|
|Age Ideal For||:||12-24 Month|
|Ingredient||:||Wheat flour (Atta)|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|