Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Rice
About the merchandise
Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Rice could also be a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and kids have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Rice Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. it's also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the center of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the advice of a doctor on the need for its use and thus the right method of its use. Infant food is not the only source of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Ingredients: Rice flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (34.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), soyabean oil , Minerals*, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Electrolytic iron, zinc sulphate and copper sulphate . #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Rice baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 6 to 12 months
- imperative nutrients for growth: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 distribute
- The goodness of healthy factor: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to relax , measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most element for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should be instantly transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. confirm the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Age Ideal For||:||6-12 Month|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||10 Months|