Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Wheat Apple
About the merchandise
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple may be a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and youngsters have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Wheat Apple Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. it's also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only source of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
- Wheat apple baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 6 to 12 months
- Essential nutrients for growth: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- The goodness of healthy ingredients: Comes with the kindness of cereal, milk and fruits
Whole flour (atta) (44.5%), Milk-Based Mix (milk Solids (31.9%) And Sugar), fruit juice intensify (14.3%), Sugar, Milk Solids (4.3%), soybean oil , Minerals* And Vitamins#. *minerals: carbonate , Electrolytic Iron, zinc sulfate And copper sulfate . Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol And D-biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin And Glucose Syrup.)
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to chill , measure 75 ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most imperative for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should regulate be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store during a cool, dry place. make sure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
|Age Ideal For||:||8-12 Month|
|Ingredient||:||Whole Wheat Flour|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|