Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Wheat-Rice Mixed Fruit
About the merchandise
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat-Rice Mixed Fruit may be a complementary food for babies from 10 to 12 months. While infants and youngsters have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Wheat-Rice Mixed Fruit Cereal provides 99% of a baby’s daily need for iron. it's also, a cause of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. modernization has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the suggestion of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only cause of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Ingredients: flour (Atta) (38.6%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32%) and Sugar), Sugar, fruit juice concentrate (4.6%), Milk solids (4.1%), Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (3.5%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral*and (Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), soybean oil , Rice flour (3.3%), fruit juice concentrate (3%), Strawberry rice flakes (Strawberry puree (0.9%), Sugar, Starch, Maltodextrin and Rice flour (0.05%)), Minerals* and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , common salt , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate and copper sulfate . #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
- Wheat-rice mixed fruit baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 10 to 12 months
- imperative nutrients for growth: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: administer 99% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- The kindness of healthy ingredients: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits
- How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to chill , measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essence for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than conducted since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should instantly be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. make sure the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Type||:||Rice, Mixed Fruits, Wheat|
|Age Ideal For||:||10-12 Month|
|Ingredient||:||Wheat flour (Atta)|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||10 Months|