Nestle Nestum Baby Cereal - Rice
About the merchandise
Nestle Nestum Baby Cereal may be a prepared mono cereal-based complementary food for babies from 6 months onwards.
While infants and youngsters have higher specification of nutrients than adults, Nestum Rice Fruits Baby Cereal helps provide 33% of zinc and 31% of selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves (1 serve= 30 gm Nestum + 214.5 ml lukewarm water). it's a cause of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals and contains vitamin A , zinc, iron and vitamin C .
Nestle Nestum is free from preservatives, combined colours, and flavours. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most imperative for health.
Safety Warnings: this is often processed mono-cereal based complementary food to be used in specific conditions under medical guidance only. newborn food shall be introduced only (after the age of 6 months up to the age of two years). Infant food should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only source of nourishment for an infant. Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Important note: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Ingredients: Rice flour (91.6%), Sugar, Minerals*, Acidity manager (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate , copper sulfate and Sodium selenite. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, vitamin Bc , d-Biotin and Ergocalciferol. Carriers: Glucose syrup and Maltodextrin.
- prepared mono cereal-based complementary food for babies from 6 months onwards
- A cause of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- administer 30% of Zinc and 40% of Selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves
- A cause of vitamin A , Zinc, Iron and vitamin C
- Baby food free from preservatives, combined colours, and flavours
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to chill , measure 162.5ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 4 level scoops of Nestum.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and barley instantly employing a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should instantly be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. make sure the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Age Ideal For||:||6-12 Month|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|