Nestle Nestum Stage 3 Infant Cereals - Rice Fruits
About the merchandise
Nestle Nestum Baby Cereal may be a processed mono cereal-based complementary food for babies from 10 to 24 months. Nestle Nestum is free from preservatives, combined colours, and flavours. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
While infants and youngsters have higher specification of nutrients than adults, Nestum Rice Fruits Baby Cereal helps provide 33% of zinc and 31% of selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves (1 serve= 30g Nestum + 214.5ml lukewarm water). it's a source of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals and contains vitamin A , zinc, iron and vitamin C .
Safety Warnings: this is often processed mono-cereal based complementary food to be used in specific conditions under medical guidance only. newborn food shall be introduced only (after the age of 6 months up to the age of two years). Infant food should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only cause of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Important note: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Ingredients: Rice flour (85.3%), fruit juice concentrate (7.1%), Sugar, Cereal rice mix flakes (Rice flour (3.7%), Sugar and Mineral*), Cherry cereal mix pieces (Cherry juice concentrate (0.7%), Rice flour (0.6%), Starch, Maltodextrin and Sugar), fruit juice concentrate (1.8%), Minerals*, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , common salt , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate , copper sulfate and Sodium selenite. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, vitamin Bc , d-Biotin and Ergocalciferol. Carriers: Glucose syrup and Maltodextrin.
- Processed mono cereal-based complementary food for babies from 10 to 24 months
- A cause of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- administer 33% of Zinc and 31% of Selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves
- A source of vitamin A , Zinc, Iron and vitamin C
- Baby food free from preservatives combined colours, and flavours
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow to chill , measure 214.5 ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
- Add 5 level scoops of Nestum.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should instantly be transferred to an empty, clean and dry airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. make sure the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most imperative for health.
|Type||:||Rice, Mixed Fruits|
|Age Ideal For||:||10-24 Month|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|