Amritsari Pindi Chhole Recipe
- 3 cups chickpeas (safed chhole)
- 2 medium sized onions, sliced round
- 2 medium sized tomato, sliced round
- 4 green chillies, cut lengthwise
- 8-10 paneer cubes, coriander, salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chhole Masala Powder from Cartloot
- 8-10 juliennes of ginger
- 1 tsp anardana
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder from Cartllot
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder from Cartllot
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder from Cartllot
- 2-3 tbsp refined oil
- 2 tea bags
- Soak chickpeas overnight/ 8 hours.
- Pressurised cooking in 4-5 cups of water + tea bags + salt.
- Remove and strain.
- Fry paneer and keep aside. Mix all powdered masalas in a bowl. Heat oil in a pan.
- In another kadhai, spread the chickpeas along side water, evenly. Add paneer.
- Add onions, tomatoes, ginger and green chillies.
- Spread the masala over them.
- Pour the heated oil over the chickpeas mixture.
- Cook on low flame, till water is reduced.
- Serve hot with Bhature.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
Recent Posts Home
Pav Bhaji Pizza , Pav Bhaji, pizza pav bhaji, recipe, Food, biryani, maggi, recipes, manchurian, cartloot, cartlootonlineshopping, screen protector, mobile accessories, hairstyles, earbuds, headphones, Tea, safety pin, incense stick, cover, hair care, baby care, PPE Kit, Festivals, Diwali, Snacks, USA, spices, noodles, red label tea,