Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Garlic paste
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala from cartloot
- 500 gm boiled and cubed
- Potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Buttered Pav
- With 2 tbsp oil, shallow fry 2 tsp garlic paste and chopped onions till soft.
- Add tomatoes, Pav Bhaji Masala, Chilli Powder and salt to taste. Roast.
- Add boiled vegetables. Mash and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add a cluster of butter and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with hot buttered Pav i.e. bread and chopped raw onions sprinkled with lemon juice.