About the merchandise
Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula may be a dry milk substitute for babies up to six months aged . It consist of nutrients that support overall growth & development. Dexolac is scientifically formulated with 36 growth nutrients to support the baby's overall growth & progress. It contains energy for increased needs during growth & protein that helps support growth. Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and vitamin D helps support the formation of strong bones. Iron-fortified to satisfy baby’s daily requirement. Whey proteins help support easy digestion. Dexolac contains optimal levels of key growth nutrients (Ca, Fe, Vit C, Vit D) to support the general growth & development of Indian infants.
Partially skim milk , Maltodextrin, Edible Vegetable Oils (Corn Oil, vegetable oil And High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Minerals#, Vitamins*, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
- Cautions: Unboiled water, unsterilised bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant’s health. Prepare just one feed at a time. Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed. Infant milk substitute should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use.
- Warning: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. don't use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant. don't use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeds won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infants.
How to Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before opening the feed.
- Sterilise the provide bowl and feeding spoon by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil beverage for five minutes and allowance it till lukewarm.
- Pour the right amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add into the bowl the precise number of scoops, leveled off consistent with the age of the infant.
- Use only the inside track given the pack.
- Stir well till the powder dissolves.
|Ingredient||:||Partially Skimmed Milk|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|