Eco Bowls Jumbo Coconut Earth Bowl
Jumbo EcoBowls are handmade eco-friendly coconut bowls, 100% plant-based bowls, made up of real coconuts.
Earth Bowl is crafted amorously by our rural artisans, who created a special bowl with stripe, smooth and rough texture on bowls a bit like our mother earth
Every year, many coconut shells are discarded as waste. We give them a replacement life as a gorgeous bowl that you simply can enjoy a day.
EcoBowls are handmade eco-friendly coconut shell bowls organize from coconuts shell.
- 100% natural
- No chemical applied
- Polished with copra oil
Reclaiming Coconut Bowls will lead your increase to a more sustainable & healthy environment. These are excellent bowls to serve salad, ice-creams, smoothies, soup. you'll always flaunt among your guests by serving snacks in these beautiful bowls, Perfect addition to your kitchen crockery.
If you're looking to adopt a plastic-free eco-friendly alternative to serve your customer, we are here with a mission to make a conscious & healthy community. Plastic products have appropriated our life entirely and played a prominent role in damaging our nature.
Our interest in healthy food and conscious living has led us to those pretty coconut Bowls, were having an abundance of resources of coconuts in Asia, we tend to use unhealthy & single-use products in our lifestyle.
This results in an expansion in pollution, landfill & methane gas emission which led to a hazardous effect on the environment & the population living near around. Coconut Bowls are excellent creation to rescue these shells from being wasted.
Visit our Online Shop to urge the simplest eco-friendly products and Follow us on Instagram.
SIZE & MATERIAL
- No single bowl is just like other, Each has a unique size and shape, they’re 1 during a Million – a bit like you!
- The Average Size of every Jumbo Bowls are 15 cm in diameter
- It contains 800-1000 ML intake
- We use just one staple i.e. Coconut Shell
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water. Dry them properly before the next serving.
- don't put them in the microwave or refrigerator or oven
- don't put them on the dishwasher
- Keep applying copra oil or any food oil after 5-10 washes
- don't serve extremely hot food