Eco Bowls Tropical Wooden Spoon
A sustainable solution for your kitchen.
We at EcoBowls are hooked in to up-cycling the natural resources to make beautiful and useful products. Our Tropical Wooden spoon are made up of discarded ebony wood. Ebony, may be a black hardwood, Wood stands the test of your time . It’s continuous, long-lasting, versatile, and only gets better with age.
Tropical Wooden Fork
Tropical wooden spoon is formed from discarded furniture, this hardwood is grown in Southeast Asia .This tropical wooden spoon is 100% chemical-free made from organic material, made up of discarded furniture, this hardwood is grown in Southeast Asia .
Due to wooden natural texture Each Spoon is 100% unique in look. No two Spoons or forks are same, that's the sweetness of this. nobody within the world can have an equivalent as yours. a bit like you one in million.
- 100% Natural
- Chemical Free
- No lacquers or artificial polish
- Food Safe
- Easy to scrub
If you're looking to adopt a plastic-free eco-friendly alternative to serve your customer with, we are here with a mission to make a conscious & healthy community. Visit our Online Shop to urge the simplest eco-friendly products and Like Us on Facebook.
SIZE & MATERIAL
Size- 16 cm long
Material- Ebony Wood
- Hand wash with normal soapy water. No dishwasher, No socking in water for while
- Do not use in microwave, oven or refrigerator
- Do not serve extreme hot foot to take care of its life
- Polish spoon & fork with copra oil to stay it re- hydrate and restore its smooth finish
- With proper care this may last forever
|Sales Package||:||Spoon 1|