India Gate Brown Rice Weight Watcher
About the merchandise
- India Gate rice provides slow energy release keeping you fuller for extended , LOWGI foods also control your blood glucose levels and assist you maintain healty heart.
Per 100 g (3/4 cup) approx.
Servings per container
- Energy - 355 Kcal
- Protein- 11g
- Carbohydrate- 72.9 g
- Fat - 2.2 g
- Dietary fibre - 3.9 g
- Potassium - 140.6 mg
- Magnesium- 94.1 mg
- Selenium- 29.7 mcg
- Iron- 2.2 mg
- Cholesterol - 0 mg
- Sodium- 3.6 mg
Storage and Uses
- Best before 24 months from packaging.
- If store in cool,dry place faraway from sunlight.
- Rinse the rice thoroughly.
- Soak for 30 mins. Measure 1 cup (!50g)of rice .
- And gently wash it twice with cold water.
- Drain water completely.
- Place 3 cups (450ml) of water during a pan .
- On high heat bring water an active boil.
- Add washed rice into the boiling water.
- Once it involves full boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for quarter-hour till all the water is absorbed.
- Serve Hot
|Rice Type||:||Plain Rice|
|Grain Size||:||Middle Grain|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||24 months|
|Container Type||:||Plastic Jar|
Write Your Own Review