Nestle Lactogen Stage 4 Follow-Up Formula
About the merchandise
During the primary two years of life, a baby’s gastrointestinal system must adapt to the new environment. this is often a natural action which will cause the baby’s discomfort like colic, excess crying, and constipation. Nestle Lactogen 4 may be a spray dried Follow-Up formula for older infants after 18 months up to 24 months once they aren't breastfed or (exclusively top-fed). Please consult your healthcare professional for guidance. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by emerge science and research. modernization has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: milk is best for your baby. Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or erroneous dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially cause adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Milk solids (46.4%), Maltodextrin, Dried glucose syrup , Oil mix (Low erucic rape oil , copra oil , High oleic sunflower-seed oil , sunflower-seed oil , Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity manager (Citric acid)), soybean oil , Corn oil, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Mineral*, Vitamins# and Acidity regulators (Potassium hydroxide and Citric add). INGREDIENTS AFTER RECONSTITUTION: Water, Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Dried glucose syrup , Oil mix (Low erucic rape oil , copra oil , High oleic sunflower-seed oil , sunflower-seed oil , Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity manager (Citric acid)), soybean oil , Corn oil, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Mineral*, Vitamins# and Acidity regulators (Potassium hydroxide and Citric acid). *Minerals: Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Ferrous sulphate, zinc sulfate , copper sulfate , Manganese sulphate, iodide and Sodium selenite. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dI-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin Bc , Phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine Carrier: Glucose Syrup and Maltodextrin
- A spray dried Follow-Up Formula for older infants after 18 months upto 24 months once they aren't breastfed
- Infant milk substitute isn't the only source of nourishment of an infant and will be used only on the recommendation of a doctor
- Important Notice: milk is best for your baby
- Bag-in-Box infant food format ensures enhanced security, hygiene and convenience
How to Use
- Wash your hands
- Sterilise utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
- Boil beverage for five minutes and leave it till warm
- Pour the actual amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table
- Consult the feeding table and add the actual number of levelled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use the inside track provided. Shake/ mix to dissolve the powder
- Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic arrangement of Infant food is most imperative for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't administer adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than conducted since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along side the pouch into a clear up airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. make sure the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whatever is previous.
|Nutrient Content||:||Milk Protein|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|