Patanjali Atta Noodles Desi Masala
Jhatpat banao befikr khao - Patanjali Atta Noodles desi masala may be a very delicious, tasty, and healthy noodle. it's very nutritional and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Fast cooking
- 100% vegetarian
- Packed with healthy spices
- Aromatic and flavourful
- Wheat Flour(Atta),
- Rice Bran Oil,
- Edible Common Salt,
- Acidity Regulator[ INS 500(i), INS 451(i)],
- Anticaking Agent [INS 170(i)],
- Thickener(INS 415)
- Seasoning Mix:-
- Spices & condiments,
- dehydrated vegetables(carrot, cabbage, onion, garlic),
- hydrolyzed vegetable protein,
- acidity regulator (INS 330, INS 262(ii)),
- flavour enhancers (INS 627, INS 631),
- soya sauce powder,
- yeast extract,
- anti-caking agent (INS551)
How to use:
- Step 1 : Pour 2 cups (250 ml approx) of water in a pan & bring to boil.
- Step 2 : Break the noodle cake in to 4 pieces, add noodles & seasoning mix in to the boiling water.
- Step 3 : cook for 3 min in an open pan. stir occasionally & serve hot.
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||9 Months|
Write Your Own Review