Patanjali Fenugreek Whole
Patanjali Fenugreek Whole means the dried grow up seeds of Trigonella foenum graecum L. It shall have characteristic aromatic flavour free from mustiness.It is hard, stony, raw sienna and angular and features a warm and penetrating aroma, which becomes more pronounced on roasting. Fenugreek leaves a robust bitter aftertaste. this is often also called as Methi Seeds.
- 1. Fenugreek Seeds include comfort from anemia, loss of taste, fever dandruff,stomach disorders ,diabetes.
- 2.Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
- 3.Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body.
- 4.Increases Libido in Men.
- 5.Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding.
- 6.Lowers Inflammation from Outside the Body.
- 7.Adds Flavor and Spice to Food.
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|