Patanjali muesli is a delicious breakfast and brunch dish based on raw oats and other ingredients like grain, fresh or dried fruits, seeds and nuts. Muesli can be served & mixed with cow's milk, almonds milk, soy milk, yogurt or fruit juice. Its is a rich source of vitamins, mineral, fruit extract and antioxidant-rich honey.
1.Patanjali Muesli Fruit and Nut is a protein-rich breakfast and brunch option made with tasted whole rice and oats, dried nuts, succulent sun-dried fruits and wheat flakes, Muesli is healthier than any cereal.
2. It rich source of nutrients like fiber, vitamins minerals and antioxidants to provides the perfect breakfast to jump-start your day.
3. It typically has less sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals
4.It contains high in fiber and whole grains, which regulate the digestive system.
5. It aids in weight control. The addition of nuts provides a great source of protein and Omega -3 fatty acids.
Muesli is a potent source of antioxidants.
- Corn flakes
- Wheat flakes
- Rice flakes
- black raisins
- Dried pineapple
- Dried papaya
- Dried apple
- liquid glucose
How to use:
- Take 3 tablespoon of Patanjali Muesli fruit and nut in a bowl.
- Pour one glass of milk into the bowl.serve hot or cold.
|Base Ingredient||:||Fruit & Nut|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||9 Months|
|Dietary Preference||:||No Cholesterol, No Trans Fat|