Patanjali Pushtahar Dalia
Patanjali Pushtahar Dalia is formed from raw, broken coarse grain. it's an excellent taste and may be made into various dishes depending upon your choice. Patanjali Pushtahar Dalia is sweet nutritious and contains high fibre.
- It's easy for cooking and digestion purpose.
- It is ideal for diabetic and Cholesterol patients.
- Great source of minerals and vitamins and boosts immunity
- High in fiber.
- Split green grains
- Pearl millets
- Sesame seed
- Carom seed
How to use:
- Boil one bowl 50 gm Dalia in 400 ml water.
- Add cut vegetables and salt to taste.
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||6 Months|
Write Your Own Review