Cheesy Italiano MAGGI Noodles Recipe
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles (Masala)-Double Pack: 1 Pack
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 1 teaspoon, grated
- Green Capsicum: ½ cup, chopped
- Red Capsicum: ¼ cup, chopped
- Yellow Capsicum: ¼ cup, chopped
- Cheese Spread: 1-2 tablespoon
- Basil Leaves: 2 tablespoons, chopped
The Easy Steps
- Just heat the oil and fry the garlic in it for about a minute. Then toss in the basil leaves and fry them for another minute. Add all the capsicums, saute for a couple of minutes and switch-off the gas. Drop in the cheese spread and mix well.
- Cook a packet of maggi noodles masala (As per instructions on the pack) and when it's done, lovingly pour cheese and capsicum over the MAGGI.
- Serve HOT.
A Twist to your Spinach and Corn MAGGI Noodles
- Replace half the quantity of water needed to cook the Maggi Noodles with milk and that is all that you need, to add a creamy twist to your Cheesy Italiano Maggi Noodles. A few chilli flakes for a final garnish won’t be a bad idea!
The Nutrition Story
- Cheesy Italiano MAGGI Noodles is a appetizing version of MAGGI Noodles, packed with fresh Italian flavours of basil and tri-colored bell peppers. Nutritionally, the dish is a source of protein and calcium, meeting almost 12% and 19% of the daily requirements respectively.
The Health Tip
- As the dish is low in fiber, veggies like broccoli, carrots, olives etc. can be added which will add fiber to it and make it nutritious and delicious.
The Perfect Meal
- Complement this dish with a bowl of spinach soup which will add Vitamin A and Iron to the diet.
The Right Serve
- 150 grams is the recommended portion of this dish for 1 medium bowl.