Paneer Biryani Recipe
- Rice - 1 cup
- Hara Mirch - 2 medium size
- Paneer - 150 gm
- Onions - 1 medium size
- Bay leaves - 2 Nos.
- Cloves - 3 Nos.
- Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp.
- Cinnamon stick - 1/2 inch
- Mint + Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder from Cartloot- 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder from Cartloot- 1/2 tbsp.
- Cashews - 5-6 Nos.
- Shahi Biryani Masala - ½ tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- In a pan add little oil to roast the cashews and keep aside.
- In the same pan add the paneer dig cubes. Add Red Chilli Powder and salt into it. Toss it for a short time and keep aside.
- Heat oil during a vessel and add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaves. Fry then add onions, ginger garlic paste and Turmeric Powder.
- Fry until onions are golden brown. Add Hara Mirch, mint leaves, Red Chilli Powder, salt and Shahi Biryani Masala. Fry well.
- Add rice into the vessel and fry for 2-3 mins. Then add 1.5 cup of water into it. Cover it with the lid for dum.
- When the rice is cooked add the roasted cashews and paneer into it and blend well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
Recent Posts Home
Pav Bhaji Pizza , Pav Bhaji, pizza pav bhaji, recipe, Food, biryani, maggi, recipes, manchurian, cartloot, cartlootonlineshopping, screen protector, mobile accessories, hairstyles, earbuds, headphones, Tea, safety pin, incense stick, cover, hair care, baby care, PPE Kit, Festivals, Diwali, Snacks, USA, spices, noodles, red label tea, oats, Indian Food Online, , Indian Grocery online, Maggi Pazzta Cheesy Tomato, Maggi Pazzta Cheesy Tomato twist, Maggi Pazzta, Indian snacks, Instant pazzta, Indian Spices Online, spices and their uses, Indian Spices, spices, Maggi noodles flavours Maggi Masala Noodles Maggi Masala Veg Atta Noodles Maggi Masala Oats Noodles Maggi Special Masala Noodles Maggi Desi Cheesy Noodles Maggi Tomato Chatpata Noodles Maggi No Onion No Garlic Noodles Maggi Chicken Noodles Spicy Garlic, maggi oats, oats noodles, healthy oats, maggi oats noodles, Navratna hair oil, HimaniNavratna hair oil, Ayurvedic oil, uses of HimaniNavratna hair oil, artificial jewellery, Bangles from India, bangles, Indian bangles, crafted jewellery, imitation jewelry, kurti, Women kurta, varieties of Kurtis, Women’s kurti, Indian traditional wear, traditional wear, modern wear, artificial jewelry for women, artificial jewelry, jewelry shopping online, Tips for Buying Women's Artificial Jewellery, women kurta, cotton kurta, cotton kurta benefits, wedding jewelry, Jewelry of India, Indian traditional wear, jewelry shopping, online Shopping, jewelry purchases, artificial necklace, Indian artificial jewellery, Fashion jewelry, statement jewelery, earrings set, loop earrings , pearl earrings , statement earrings , crisscrossed earrings , organised earrings , diamond earrings., pearl earring, Affordable Jewelry, cartloot Jewelry, Indian bangles online, imitation jewelry, lowest price jewelry, Women's Jewelry, Indian wear, womens traditional wear, history of jewelry,