Creamy Spinach and Corn MAGGI Noodles Recipe
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles (Masala): 1 Packet
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 1 teaspoon, minced
- Corn Kernels: ½ cup
- Spinach: 2 cups, chopped
- Milk: ½ cup
- Water: 1 cup
- Bread: 1 slice
- Butter: 1 teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- Heat the Oil and fry the minced garlic for a minute, add the corn and fry for a minute. Add spinach and saute for 1 minute.
- Cook MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles as per pack with1/2 cup mik and 1 cup water. To make the breadcrumbs, crumble the slice of bread and saute in butter till golden-brown.
- Pour the MAGGI noodles on a plate, and top it with the sauteed spinach. Garnish with the toasted breadcrumbs and serve immediately.
A Twist to your Spinach and Corn MAGGI Noodles
- In place of toasted breadcrumbs, add stir fried chicken salami slices and garnish with crushed black pepper for a salami twist to your Spinach and Corn MAGGI!
The Nutrition Story
- Creamy Spinach and Corn MAGGI is an delicious preparation, and a innovative version of MAGGI noodles. Spinach and Corn kernels are added to the quality preparation of 2-minute MAGGI noodles, along side milk which provides it a singular creamy texture and flavour. Nutritionally, the dish is a source of Calcium and Protein meeting 26% and 12% of the daily requirements respectively.
The Health Tip
- Add some grated tofu over the dish to increase protein content in the dish.
The Perfect Meal
- Serve it along with a bowl of vegetable soup which will add fiber to the meal.
The Right Serve
- 200 grams is the recommended portion of this dish for 1 medium bowl.