Red Label Natural care tea-Brooke Bond
Brooke bond red label tea gives you perfect caffeine content from the units of Coochbehar, Assam, Darjeeling, and some parts of Meghalaya in India. Red label tea has the goodness of five natural ingredients. It is made from five natural ingredients like Tulsi, Cardamom, Ginger, Clove, and Ashwagandha to make your day; the rich taste of caffeine makes you happy. Brooke bond tea is rich in taste and quality. It's an immunity builder.
About This Item
- Brooke Bond Red Label tea is a Unilever brand founded in 1845. Tea leaves are loaded with 5 natural ingredients - Cardamom, Ginger, Tulsi, Mulethi & Ashwagandha. These natural ingredients give a unique and rich flavor to your Cup of tea.
- Tea leaves are collected from Assam, Cochlear, Darjeeling, and some parts of Meghalaya.
- The manufacturing process of tea includes the stages of withering, rolling / cutting, drying, and then grading into sizes. Each cup of tea is made from the best-selected leaves and Ayurvedic ingredients that boost the immune system.
- Brooke Bond Red Label Tea is one of the most famous and largest brands in India. Red Label Tea taste can assist with spreading warmth and cheer in your family. It gives you a taste of togetherness and completes its tagline.
- A popular brand with a loyal customer base, Red Label now enjoys an estimated market share of around 30%.It is a product of India.
Features & Benefits :
- Cardamom in Brooke Bond Red Label tea helps in digestion and has a great taste.
- The ayurvedic ginger contained in Brooke Bond tea helps to protect against cough and cold.
- Brooke Bond Red Label Natural tea contains basil which helps in building immunity.
- Ayurvedic ashwagandha in red label tea helps to cope with stress.
- Also available in different packs of 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1kg that everyone can afford.
- It’s an Immunity booster.
- Most of the consumers have been using Red Label Tea Powder.
- People can easily get the Red Label tea powder from anywhere even online also.
- Price of Red Label is inexpensive and affordable to everyone
5 Ayurvedic Herbs in Red Label Tea and its benefits
- Ginger: It helps protect from Cold and Cough
- Tulsi: It helps to build Body Resistance.
- Ashwagandha: Helping to cope with stress.
- Mulethi: It helps soothe the throat.
- Cardomom: Helps in Digestion.
- Red Label Natural Care is proven to build immunity and help you fall ill less often and it has been clinically tested.
- Red Label Dust has rich color and a refreshing taste. It also includes caffeine - 60mg. /sample of 50 gm.
- Red Label tea promises to give great quality and taste.
People Also Ask:
What makes Red Label Tea so different?
We've put together this list of FAQs below to help answer any questions you might have.
- What is Red Label?
Brooke Bond Red Label is one of India's largest selling tea brands. When made with slightly of your love, it gives your family that impossible to resist great taste which brings them together. Every cup of Red Label Tea is brewed with the simplest chosen tea leaves. Red Label is an herbal tea. It is manufactured by Tata Tea, a subsidiary company of Tata Group. The tea was introduced to the Indian market in 1965 and has since become one of its bestselling products.
- What are the health benefits of red tea?
These days, it seems like there’s a new health beverage popping up every day. But it can be hard to tell what’s worth drinking when so many of the latest trends are based on half-truths or flat-out falsities. The ayurvedic content of red label tea helps you to strengthen your immunity. The ayurvedic ingredients in it will boost your immunity and make you stronger.
- Does Red tea contain caffeine?
Yes, Red Label Tea has the very best caffeine content of 60mg. /sample of 50 gm
- What quite tea is Red tea?
Brooke Bond Red Label Tea may be a blend CTC tea with the highest quality leaves, processed within the unique Brooke Bond Tea Excellence Centre.
- Is Red Label good for health?
This tea is also rich in antioxidants. Red label tea has the proper combination for a healthier and possibly longer life. Additionally, because of its ayurvedic ingredients, it helps to stay your system well.
- Is red tea better than green tea?
Tea is a popular drink in many cultures, but what is the difference between tea and red tea? Red tea originates from China and includes Camellia sinensis leaves that are steamed, not fermented. Consequently, it has less caffeine than other types of teas like green or black. That's not to say that you can't find decaf or caffeine-free varieties too. Both green and red tea has great health benefits, including for your brain and heart. Their antioxidant compositions vary, but since red tea has no caffeine content, it's a far better choice for youngsters and people that suffer from insomnia and people who are caffeine sensitive.
- What is the difference between tea and red tea?
So when it involves red tea and tea, there's not much difference. Chinese red tea is often a touch less oxidized (have slightly less heat added) than black teas from other countries, which suggests that the red tea is often slightly lighter, smoother, and has a more natural sweetness.
- How does one drink red tea?
As a general rule, use 8 ounces of boiling water per tea bag or a heaping teaspoon of loose leaves. Allow the tea to steep for a minimum of 5 minutes. You should drink the tea plain or add dairy milk, plant-based milk, honey, or sugar to taste. Rooibos tea is out there in grocery stores and online.
While we work to make sure that product information is correct, once in a while manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our internet site. We recommend that you simply don't solely believe the knowledge presented which you usually read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For extra information on a few products, please contact the manufacturer.
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|
|Masala Type||:||Regular Tea|