Bond Red Label Natural Care is from the house of Brooke bond and the brand Red Label. This Tea experience contains the goodness of 5 Natural Ingredients - Cardamom, Ginger, Tulsi, Mulethi & Ashwagandha, all of them are extremely beneficial for your body as they enhance immunity while giving a unique flavor to the rich tea.
• Red Label tea is also available in Tea bags and it is one of the ebst tea brand.
• As per Ayurvedic texts and human studies on NK cell activity, the mix of Natural Ingredients in Red Natural Care tea helps protect from cold, cough and flu. Based on Market research studies done on 785 consumers. Red Natural Care tea helps build immunity against common ailments.
• Contains added Natural flavors.
Features & Benefits -
• Brooke Bond Red Label contains Cardamom which helps in digestion and has a great taste.
• It contains Ginger which Helps protect from cough & cold
• Bond Red label Natural contains Tulsi which helps build body resistance and Mulethi which helps soothe the throat
• Label Natural care Tea contains Ashwagandha which helps cope with stress.
• Also Available in 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg packs
• Enhances Immunity
Tea Leaves and Flavours of Cardamom , Ginger, Tulsi, Ashwagandha and Licorice
Measure 600 ml of water and 400 ml of milk and take in a sauce pan, add the tea (20 g ) and sugar (40 g)
• Place the pan on flame
• After the first rise put off the flame
• Strain and serve Toned milk (packet milk, 3% fat) to be used.
• It is recommended to use Pre Boiled milk. Boil the milk before use, after first rise, put off the flame and remove the cream and then use.
Follow this procedure to prepare a cup of tea and bring cheer in your family.
Bond red label tea contains ayurvedic ingredients. You can prepare a perfect cup of tea from it within a few minutes and enjoy the other time with your family. Brooke bond experts make it a tea excellent. It has great benefits though not efficient as black tea but in taste terms it is much better. Though many website offer free shipping but their prices are higher for product as compared to our website.
These 5 ingredients provides a unique flavour leading to a tasty, rich cup of tea. Supported health benefits as per ayurvedic texts, ashwagandha helps deal with stress, mulethi (liquorice) helps soothe the throat, tulsi helps build body resistance, cardamom helps in digestion and ginger helps protect from cough and cold. Disclaimers: as per ayurvedic texts and human studies on nk cell activity, the combination of natural ingredients in red natural care tea helps protect from cold, cough and flu. It helps build immunity against common ailments. Contains added natural flavors. For over 140 years, Brooke bond’s experts have blended the teas to make your perfect cup of tea. The Brooke bond tea excellence center comprises of experts that make the blend of teas as signature offerings to please your senses.
As we have mentioned it is made with 5 Ayurvedic Herbs:
Ginger: It helps protect from Cold and Cough
Tulsi: It helps to build Body Resistance.
Ashwagandha: Helping to cope with stress.
Mulethi: It helps soothe the throat.
Cardomom: Helps in Digestion.
People Also Ask:
- Is Red Label good for health?
This tea is also rich in antioxidants and helps to enhance heart health, control diabetes, improve bone health and treat allergies etc. Red label tea has the proper combination for a healthier and possible longer life. additionally , because it's ayurvedic ingredients which helps to stay your system good.
- What is Red Label ?
Brooke Bond Red Label is one among India's largest selling tea brands. When made with slightly of your love, it gives your family that impossible to resist great taste which brings them together. Every cup of Red Label Tea is brewed with the simplest chosen tea leaves.
- Does Red tea contain caffeine?
The results show that Red Label Tea has the very best caffeine content of two .4g/50 grams of tea.
- What quite tea is Red tea?
Brooke Bond Red Label Tea may be a blend CTC tea with highest quality leaves, processed within the unique Brooke Bond Tea Excellence Centre.
- What are the health benefits of red tea?
An antioxidant: The antioxidants present in rooibos tea prevent the movement of free radicals within the body and combat oxidative stress. This successively prevents premature ageing and enables the upkeep of sentimental , supple skin. 2. Enables digestion: Red tea is caffeine-free and also freed from tannins.
- Is red tea better than green tea?
Both green and red tea has a great health benefits, including for your brain and heart. Their antioxidant compositions vary, but since red tea has no caffeine content, it's a far better choice for youngsters and people that suffer from insomnia and people who are caffeine sensitive.
- What is the difference between tea and red tea?
So when it involves red tea and tea , there's not much difference. Chinese red tea are often a touch less oxidized (have slightly less heat added) than black teas from other countries, which suggests that the red tea are often slightly lighter, smoother, and have more natural sweetness.
- How does one drink red tea?
As a general rule, use 8 ounces of boiling water per teabag or a heaping teaspoon of loose leaves. Allow the tea to steep for a minimum of 5 minutes. You should drink the tea plain or add dairy milk, plant-based milk, honey, or sugar to taste. Rooibos tea is out there in grocery stores and online.
While we work to make sure that product information is correct, once in a while manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our internet site. We recommend that you simply don't solely believe the knowledge presented which you usually read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For extra information a few product, please contact the manufacturer.
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||12 Months|
|Masala Type||:||Regular Tea|