Pav Bhaji Burger Recipe
- Pav bhaji
- Bread crumbs
- 4 hamburger buns, cut in half
- 8 lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 7-8 slices of tomato
- 7-8 slices of onion
- Thousand island dressing
- Salted butter
- Cheese slices (optional)
- Prepare Pav Bhaji on a slow flame for a thick consistency.
- Add coriander, chopped onions and saute on slow flame to form it dry.
- Prepare balls from mixture, flatten and coat them in bread crumbs. Shallow fry till crisp and golden.
- In a frypan , lightly toast the cut sides of the buns in some butter until brown and crisp.
- Create a layer of Thousand Island dressing on the cut sides of both halves of the bun.
- Put a lettuce leaf, tomato slices and Pav Bhaji Cutlet on rock bottom half bun.
- Add topping with onion rings and cheese slices for a delicious burst of flavour .
- Cover with the top half and serve hot.