Patanjali Oats Dalia is formed from raw broken coarse oats. It contains essential fiber (roughage). It are often made as both sweet or salty recipes.
- Oats dalia is among the healthiest grains on earth.
- Oats Dalia is a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Oats dalia is a good source of carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucan.
- Oats Dalia also contains more protein & fat than most other grains.
- Oats dalia is very high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Oats dalia is contains many powerful antioxidants, These compounds may help reduce blood pressure and provide other benefits.
- Oats dalia is a high in the soluble fiber beta-glucan, which has numerous benefits. It helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promotes healthy gut bacteria and increases feelings of fullness.
- Broken Dalia
|Base Ingredient||:||Oats Dalia|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||6 Months|
Write Your Own Review