How does the 3D Secure password add security to my online transactions?
Aug 21, 2018 14:46:01 PM Published in Payment 478 Views.
The 3D Secure password is something that only you would know, ensuring no one else can use your card to shop online.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does CartLoot prevent card fraud?
- Can I pay with any Credit card?
- Can I use any Debit Card to pay for my order?
- Can I use the Cash on Delivery payment option for every product I buy on CartLoot?
- How can I pay with a saved Credit/Debit Card?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I pay using a credit or debit card?
- If I have a saved card on CartLoot, will I be able to use a new card for my next payment?
- Can I delete my saved cards?
- How many cards can I save on CartLoot?
- What cards can I save on CartLoot?
- How do I make a payment using a saved card?
- What are the pre-requisites for using the saved card feature?
- I had opted to save my card at the time of payment but my card was not saved. Why?
- I typed an incorrect card number by mistake when adding my card. How do I correct it?
- Can I use my saved cards for making a payment on CartLoot's mobile site/app?
- Can I use Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking to pay on CartLoot through the CartLoot app?
- How can I order for large quantities of the product as part of a corporate order?
- What is the 'Save Card' feature?
- How can I label my saved cards?
- What is a 3D Secure password?
- How can I add a card label to my saved card?
- What all card information does CartLoot store?
- How do I save my card(s) on CartLoot?
- How can I get the 3D Secure password for my Credit/Debit Card?
- Why is my card being saved on CartLoot?
- What is a 'card label'?