What is a 'card label'?
Aug 21, 2018 14:33:58 PM Published in Payment 15936 Views.
A card label is a name you give to your card while saving it on CartLoot. This helps in identifying the card at the time of making a payment. Even if you don't specify a card label, you can still identify the card by the first 2 and last 4 digits of the card number which are visible to you when the saved card is shown.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does CartLoot prevent card fraud?
- Can I pay with any Credit card?
- Can I use any Debit Card to pay for my order?
- Can I use the Cash on Delivery payment option for every product I buy on CartLoot?
- How can I pay with a saved Credit/Debit Card?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I pay using a credit or debit card?
- How does the 3D Secure password add security to my online transactions?
- If I have a saved card on CartLoot, will I be able to use a new card for my next payment?
- Can I delete my saved cards?
- How many cards can I save on CartLoot?
- What cards can I save on CartLoot?
- How do I make a payment using a saved card?
- What are the pre-requisites for using the saved card feature?
- I had opted to save my card at the time of payment but my card was not saved. Why?
- I typed an incorrect card number by mistake when adding my card. How do I correct it?
- Can I use my saved cards for making a payment on CartLoot's mobile site/app?
- Can I use Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking to pay on CartLoot through the CartLoot app?
- How can I order for large quantities of the product as part of a corporate order?
- What is the 'Save Card' feature?
- How can I label my saved cards?
- What is a 3D Secure password?
- How can I add a card label to my saved card?
- What all card information does CartLoot store?
- How do I save my card(s) on CartLoot?
- How can I get the 3D Secure password for my Credit/Debit Card?
- Why is my card being saved on CartLoot?