Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Wheat
About the merchandise
Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat may be a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and youngsters have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Wheat Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. it's also, a cause of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Important note: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only source of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Ingredients: flour (Atta) (53.7%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32.1%) and Sugar), Sugar, soybean oil , Milk solids (2.3%), Minerals*, and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate and copper sulfate . #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
- Wheat Baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 6 to 12 months
- imperative Nutrients for growth: A source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- The kindness of healthy ingredients: Comes with the kindness of cereal and milk
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby
How to Use
- Wash your hands
- Sterilise utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
- Boil beverage for five minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Pour the precise amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table
- consider the feeding table and add the precise number of levelled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use the inside track provided. Shake/ mix to dissolve the powder
- Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most imperative for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: On opening, provide the contents of the pack along side the pouch into a clean airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store during a cool, dry place. make sure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Age Ideal For||:||6-12 Month|
|Ingredient||:||Wheat flour (Atta)|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||10 Months|