Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk - Wheat Apple Carrot
About the merchandise
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple Carrot may be a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and youngsters have higher specification of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Wheat Apple Carrot Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. it's also, a cause of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle progress infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the guts of Nestle since its beginning.
Important note: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the recommendation of a doctor on the necessity for its use and therefore the proper method of its use. Infant food isn't the only cause of nourishment for an infant. Use arranged feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Ingredients: flour (Atta) (51.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.9%) and Sugar)), Sugar, Milk solids (4.3%), fruit juice concentrate (4.2%), soybean oil , juice concentrate (1.1%), Minerals*, and Vitamins#. *Minerals: carbonate , Electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate and copper sulfate . #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, vitamin Bc , Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Wheat apple carrot baby cereal: rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 6 to 12 months
- Essential nutrients for growth: a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- The goodness of healthy ingredients: comes with the goodness of cereal, milk, fruits & vegetable
- Important notice: mother’s milk is best for your baby
How to Use
- Wash your hands previously preparing food for the baby. confirm all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean beverage for five minutes. Allow cooling. Measure 75ml and pour warm water into the bowl for the baby.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately employing a clean spoon.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most imperative for health. don't use fewer scoops than conducted, since diluted feeding won't provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. don't use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed won't provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should instantly be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container. change the lid tightly after every use and store it during a cool, dry place. make sure the confined scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is previous.
|Age Ideal For||:||6-12 Month|
|Ingredient||:||Wheat flour (Atta)|
|Maximum Shelf Life||:||10 Months|