Where can I find the CartLoot's returns policy?
Aug 21, 2018 12:14:14 PM Published in Order 178 Views.
You can see the CartLoot's Returns policy on Orders & Return page.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Will the delivery be tried again if I'm not able to collect my order the first time?
- What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
- Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- My order status shows 'Out for Delivery', but I haven't got it yet. When will I get it?
- Why can't I track my order even though it has been shipped?
- What should I do if I don't get the invoice for my order?
- How do I get invoices for my previous orders without having to check my e-mails?
- How will my order be delivered?
- Why is the 'Cash on Delivery' payment mode not available?
- Can I get my order delivered faster?
- What does the tag 'Imported' beside a product mean?
- How can I place an order?
- How is a 'business day' different from a regular day?
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- How can I trust that the groceries that will be delivered are quality checked and fresh?
- My package shows as delivered but I can't find it, what should I do?
- Why was my package not delivered?
- What do the different order statuses in 'My Orders' mean?
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
- I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
- How quickly can I get my order delivered?
- My order has reached the nearest delivery hub, but why isn't it out for delivery yet?