Sometimes, a package cannot be delivered due to one of the following reasons: Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is usually returned to the seller by the courier service provider or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order. To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, go to My Account > My Addresses. Click on the 3-dot button beside the address you want to modify and select 'Edit' and then Choose 'Save Changes'. Other Address Problems: In rare cases, it is also possible that the address label was difficult to decipher during the shipping and handling process, or that the courier service left the package at a different address than what was printed on the label. Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of the seller's partnered courier service providers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple attempts, the package is returned to the seller. Damaged During Transit: If a package is damaged on its way to you, the courier service provider will return it to the seller without attempting delivery. Note: A package once returned to the seller cannot be delivered again by the courier service provider. Please place a new order on our website or app if you would still like to purchase the item.
Why was my package not delivered?
Aug 21, 2018 12:45:46 PM Published in Order 116 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Will the delivery be tried again if I'm not able to collect my order the first time?
- What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
- Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- My order status shows 'Out for Delivery', but I haven't got it yet. When will I get it?
- Why can't I track my order even though it has been shipped?
- What should I do if I don't get the invoice for my order?
- How do I get invoices for my previous orders without having to check my e-mails?
- How will my order be delivered?
- Why is the 'Cash on Delivery' payment mode not available?
- Where can I find the CartLoot's returns policy?
- Can I get my order delivered faster?
- What does the tag 'Imported' beside a product mean?
- How can I place an order?
- How is a 'business day' different from a regular day?
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- How can I trust that the groceries that will be delivered are quality checked and fresh?
- My package shows as delivered but I can't find it, what should I do?
- What do the different order statuses in 'My Orders' mean?
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
- I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
- How quickly can I get my order delivered?
- My order has reached the nearest delivery hub, but why isn't it out for delivery yet?