Why can't I track my order even though it has been shipped?
Aug 21, 2018 12:00:50 PM Published in Order 475 Views.
Courier services usually take upto 24 hours to activate tracking for an order once it's shipped. Please check again after the mentioned time frame.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Will the delivery be tried again if I'm not able to collect my order the first time?
- What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
- Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- My order status shows 'Out for Delivery', but I haven't got it yet. When will I get it?
- What should I do if I don't get the invoice for my order?
- How do I get invoices for my previous orders without having to check my e-mails?
- How will my order be delivered?
- Why is the 'Cash on Delivery' payment mode not available?
- Where can I find the CartLoot's returns policy?
- What does the tag 'Imported' beside a product mean?
- How can I place an order?
- How is a 'business day' different from a regular day?
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- How can I trust that the groceries that will be delivered are quality checked and fresh?
- My package shows as delivered but I can't find it, what should I do?
- Why was my package not delivered?
- What do the different order statuses in 'My Orders' mean?
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
- I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
- How quickly can I get my order delivered?
- Can I get my order delivered faster?
- My order has reached the nearest delivery hub, but why isn't it out for delivery yet?